Primary role is to perform teller function with the highest service level in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
Operations & Customer Service
- Perform frontline counter transactions to meet customers transactional needs
- Comply with established operational and control procedures
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Maintain awareness of customer feedback and escalate when necessary
- Assist with Branch Administrative duties, eg filing, batching, archival
- SDB duties where assigned
- Any other duties as assigned by DBM.
In this role, your key responsibility is to provide banking servicing for customers in an efficient manner while maintaining an excellent level of customer service. You are also responsible for answering general enquiries and actively introducing products to customers.
Specifically, you will handle cash transactions and time deposits; as well as maintain an awareness of customers’ feedback.
- GCE ‘A’/‘O’ level with minimum 3 credits, GCE ‘N’ level with ITE Certificate in Office Skills/Certificate in Business Studies
- 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service-oriented, self-motivated and a good team player
- Willing to work in any branch location
- Hourly salary for Part-Timers: $9 per hour for the first 3 months, $11 per hour after 3 months
- Able to work from Mondays to Fridays from 11.30am to 4.00pm and Saturdays from 8.30am to 1pm or 11.30am to 4pm