Grow With UOB
At UOB, we believe people are our greatest asset. This is why your talent and contributions will never go unrecognised. Besides a competitive remuneration which includes an attractive employee care programme comprising comprehensive staff rewards programmes, such as medical care, insurance cover, and a wide array of financial and banking incentives, our employees can also look forward to relaxing holiday facilities in Singapore and abroad.
- We seek the best
- We place high calibre people in value-creating roles
- We build a strong talent bench
- We provide challenging and rewarding opportunities
- We create a nurturing environment
Warning: fmod() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1516
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1520
Warning: fmod() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1523
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in /var/www/sites/polyportal/inc/FactoryJobBM.php on line 1526
Senior Officer, Training Operations
Your core responsibility entails managing our training facilities and
providing training operations support to internal stakeholders. In so
doing, you will collaborate with various business units and external
vendors to carry out the following duties:
- Upkeep our training facilities and ensure prompt setup and
readiness of training facilities including venue booking, preparation of
training room and materials, equipment rental, etc.
- Liaise with service providers on daily refreshment ordering.
- Maintain inventory of stationeries, writing materials, mineral
water, etc. for use in training programs and internal training office,
as well as liaise with procurement office on purchase orders /
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers on maintenance of
training equipment and vending machines, as well as with Security office
for building access to training premises.
- Manage the training calendar and assist in administrative tasks
including creating training courses in the learning system, updating
training records, processing training funding claims and e-learning
- Undertake adhoc projects such as fixed assets management and assist as an Assistant Fire Warden during fire drills.
- Diploma with relevant hands-on working experience in managing
training facilities and dealing with service providers and contractors
- Knowledge of WDA, CITREP and IBF training claims processing will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Excel is essential
- A self-starter, mature and service-oriented with strong time management and planning skills
- Strong team player who possess good communication and interpersonal skills