Associate Engineer (Facilities & Co-Location)
Responsible for the day to day operations of co-location room in Telephone Exchanges
- Manage and deliver customers’ facilities request
- Planning the utilization and allocation of floor space for equipment rack
- Coordinating the installation of fibre optic tie cables
- Manage the provision of electrical AC/DC power supplies to customers
- Manage the preventive maintenance for the facilities in colocation rooms
- Maintain documentation of facilities in colocation rooms
- Engage and supervise vendors’ and contractors’ installation works
- Participate in standby duty in colocation rooms as required
- Must be adaptive to be assigned to other duties when business and operational needs are required.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Work experience in Building Facilities or Data Centre environment would be an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience with electrical systems
- Possess excellent project management and communications skills
- A good team player and highly motivated, goal-oriented individual
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II