At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
You will be part of a team that ensures the successful delivery of the cybersecurity programme to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of land transport Information Technology (IT) and OT (Operational Technology) systems. You will maintain the oversight of key cybersecurity risk exposures and mitigating controls as well as provide regular management updates and recommendations to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of cybersecurity controls in the land transport sector. In addition, you will work closely with key stakeholders to implement solutions to improve the cybersecurity posture and resiliency. You will be involved in projects’ cybersecurity design, vulnerability assessment/penetration testing and cybersecurity awareness program management.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates with more experience might be considered for senior roles
- Candidates with strong knowledge and experience in information and cybersecurity risks, controls, incident response, vulnerability assessment/penetration testing, compliance and industry IT/cyber security best-practices preferred
- Professional qualifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC) and strong knowledge of industry standards and best practices (e.g. IEC62443, ISMS) will be an added advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills