At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Manager / Deputy Manager / Assistant Manager, Transformation Office (Organisation Development)
You will be part of the team that is responsible for LTA's transformation to be a people-centred and future-ready organisation. The key purpose of the role is to be a business partner (internal consultant) to business units in LTA, to help them align their organisational structure, capabilities, business model and processes, and interfaces to implement the Walk Cycle Ride SG strategy, so that overall LTA can be more productive and streamlined. Key traits required for the role are empathy, understanding of different business models, ability to grasp processes and diagnose them, and resourcefulness to search for solutions.
Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Organisation Development, Organisation Design, or Process Design, or Business Partnering.
- Possess strong interest in Organisation Development and/or productivity
- Experience in formulating and executing plans for Organisation Development, including facilitating and organising agency-level activities
- Resourceful, analytical, well-versed in various problem-solving, decision-making and productivity tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with people of all levels
- Team player, self-motivated with a positive attitude