At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior / Executive Engineer, Signals, Communications and Control
You will provide signals, communications and control support to various current and future transit and traffic projects. You will also provide engineering management support, as well as review and implement the driverless train control system, communications system which includes wide and local area networks, digital trunked radio and computer-based, real-time / mission-critical systems for transit lines or traffic projects. You will be given the opportunity to develop expert knowledge in one or more of the following areas: signals, communications and control systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Automatic Train Operation / Protection, SCADA, Maintenance Management System, wide area network technologies (such as SDH, Gigabit Ethernet, MPLS), wireless LAN technologies, TETRA digital trunked radio, PABX and video surveillance systems will be an added advantage
- Team player with strong analytical mind and ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and possess a positive attitude