At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Executive Engineer/ Engineer, Electrical
You will provide engineering support for projects as well as engineering studies supported and undertaken by the Division. You will be involved in designing high voltage power systems, railway traction power systems and low voltage reticulation schemes; establishing engineering standards; preparing and participating in tenders; handling site supervision, testing and commissioning as well as reviewing technologies for both road and rail infrastructure/ applications and buildings.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and supervising high voltage and low voltage reticulation schemes
- Knowledge of a railway environment and relevant experience in designing traction systems
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Those with more relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions