At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Executive Engineer, Systems Integration
You will play a lead role in driving the overall process of ensuring that the design and development of multi-disciplinary interfaces among the different electrical and mechanical systems are compatible with the overall performance requirement. This process of managing the system interfaces and integration will be applied throughout from project design, construction and testing and commissioning phases to final completion.
You will also review technical submissions and participate in the construction, installation, testing and commissioning of these systems. You will assist Project Managers in resolving system design / system interface / site-related issues within a stipulated timeframe. You are required to manage, supervise, monitor and report project construction, testing and commissioning progress. In addition, you will assist Project Managers in preparing technical specifications, participate in tender evaluation, as well as conduct design review of new rail transit systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, electrical and mechanical works
- Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Those without experience are welcome to apply
- Those with more relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions