At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Executive / Project Engineer, Control
You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors to supply, design, install, test and commission the Integrated Supervisory Control System (ISCS) / Supervisory Control System (SCS) and Maintenance Management System (MMS) at MRT control centre, depot, stations and trackside for new MRT Lines and extension/enhancement to Existing Lines. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Contractors' works. You will be involved in the planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims. You are also required to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well coordinated. In addition, you will be required to prepare tender specifications, participate in tender evaluation and award.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects with relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
- Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works