At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Assistant Engineer, Commuter & Road Infrastructure
You will provide design support and prepare road design, which include the preliminary engineering design of conceptualizing road alignment, developing detailed design and preparing drawings for the calling of tenders for road projects. You will also have to coordinate with internal and external parties for project implementation.
• Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in civil engineering design drafting work using CAD
• Experience in scheming of road alignment and road geometry design
• Proficiency in Microstation and InRoad programme will be an advantage
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles