At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Executive Engineer/ Engineer, Electrical
You will provide engineering support for projects and engineering studies supported and undertaken by the Division. You will be involved in designing high voltage power systems, railway traction power systems and low voltage reticulation schemes; establishing engineering standards; preparing and participating in tenders; handling site supervision, testing and commissioning as well as reviewing technologies for both road and rail infrastructure/ applications and buildings.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience in designing and supervising high voltage and low voltage reticulation schemes
• Knowledge of the railway environment and relevant experience in designing traction systems
• Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Those without experience are welcome to apply