ABOUT THE JOB
We want to fill this position with an energetic professional with passion in construction and development project which can support us in developing a strong business competence that creates value for our IKEA Southeast Asia Expansion Team and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
Your tasks will include:
- Your role shall lead in cost management reporting for expansion projects, budgetary control, cash flow review, forecast and construction contract administration. At the same time, the role is also centric in resolving contractual / commercial disputes and settlements of final accounts for projects close out.
- The assignment shall also support the Project Team in the determination of the project procurement strategy, tender award recommendation, management of the change control process, reporting of the programme deviations, project finances and risk management.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You shall have at least 15 years in construction and development experience from a contractor or client perspectives.
- A construction or general law degree with good knowledge on the various forms of standard building contracts would enable proper discharge of the assignment.
- The role will be based in Singapore or Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and you are good in mobility, willing to commute between the countries.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.