ABOUT THE JOB
You will provide your IKEA Store with communication expertise, materials and tools that drive positive perception of the IKEA Brand among co-workers, corporate stakeholders and the community in which we operate (our Primary Market Area). Also to support the business aspiration: a great place to work, delivering sustainable growth and a fantastic customer experience. YOUR ASSIGNMENT
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Report to Goods Flow Manager, taking responsibility for planning, organising and monitoring the flow of goods in the store from delivery to restocking. Inspire the goods flow team in the store to secure availability, efficient execution of the replenishment process and picking in the store.
- Optimising goods flow productivity to fulfil qualitative and quantitative goals, and ensuring that the stock level in the store meets customers’ demands by working closely with the commercial team.
- Actively contributing to the creation of the store business plan and converting business plan goals into clear logistic actions within the goods flow areas and implementing these actions.
- To optimise utilisation of existing store logistics capacities (space, equipment and people) and goods allocation and planning of resources.
- Empowering your team by delegating responsibility and help them grow and develop according to their individual ability and experience. Also to ensure the team works in compliance with internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health safety and security and the environment.
- Taking an active role in securing the cooperation of the commercial team in the store to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Leading and inspiring the team and use expert goods flow knowledge to coordinate and optimise the goods flow operations in the IKEA store. To find better ways of working and taking action to correct inefficiencies.
- It is important that you see your role as vital in providing the right volume of the right products; made available for immediate takeaways and enjoyment at home on the very same day.
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced retail and logistic environment and a proven track record of getting things done and management experience of leading others.
- Have the interest in retailing and supply chain logistics with a strong desire to maximise turnover, creating profit and improving customers’ shopping experience.
- Strong in personal drive, planning, organizational and process skills, tactical abilities and high energy level.
- Ability to meet agreed budgets and goals and comprehensive long term planning for the department.
- Good with setting expectations for co-workers and provide clear direction and details in following up.
- Confident communicator and a leader in delegating responsibilities. Have the ability to work on tactical and operational level.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills in supply forecast, inventory accuracy to provide partnering advice to internal stakeholders in your area of expertise.
- Ability to prioritise and organise your work and the work of others to make the most efficient use of time available.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.