We are a team of passionate insurance professionals representing AIA Singapore. For us, financial planning is not just a job, it is our business. And we take this business very seriously.
Our business is built on our relationships with our partners, co-workers and clients. It is these foundations which have supported our growth in becoming one of the top teams in AIA. It is this approach that marks us out from the competition.
Our Values and Promise to You
At Genesis, we embrace diversity and inclusion. Members of the Genesis family come from all walks of life, fresh graduates and mid-career professionals who have worked in different industries. We recognise that each of us has many different diverse traits and experiences which shape our perspective and our approach. We want to maximise the value of each member’s differences and understand that creating an inclusive work environment is essential for us to achieve greater and more positive results.
Sales Consultant (Flexible hours! Suitable to study and work concurrently)
Are you looking for flexible hours job positions so that you are able to juggle your school committments but yet to earn some money? On top of that, able to gain experiences in largest financial services organisation in Singapore? If yes, this will be a good job opportunity for you to explore!
We offer fun and loving working environment. You will have more exposures in life and have a head start ahead of your peers. This position also let you have the freedom in managing your time! Suitable candidate must be self-motivated, committed and resourceful in an entrepreneurial environment. This role will report directly to the director. Don’t worry if you have no experience; You will be trained and guided 1-1. If you like to accelerate your self-development, we welcome you to join us to make a significant difference in our clients’ journey.
- Establish and maintain a long-tern relationship with clients through periodic follow up and review
- Conduct face to face presentation with prospective clients professionally
- Analyse clients’s financial needs and aspirations
- Participate actively in marketing seminars events and campaigns.
- Develop and expand your business network with our specialised training program and resources.
- At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent/ Bachelors
- Strong written and spoken English and Mandarin - in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates
- Fun loving & high spirited personality
- Independent and a good team player
- No working experience required. Undergraduate with local universities are welcome to apply.
- Flexible working hours. Work life balance culture
- Up to 24 months’ allowance ranging from $500 - $2,000, excluding commissions, incentives & bonuses
- Strong mentorship and coaching will bring out your potentials and accelerate your development
- Recognition, incentive trips and rewards
- Passive income accumulation
[ Email this job ]