Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city’s bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, our luxury hotel in Singapore is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and the picturesque Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition
The Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition is the primary operations lead within the APAC and EMEA region responsible for managing the day to day operations of the newly formed regional Guest Recognition Services (GRS) office.
Working as a regional branch of the Corporate GRS team, the Manager will act as support champion for the Corporate GRS Team in the assigned regions, with the goal of maximizing Global Guest Recognition. This role includes maintaining and managing accurate guest profiles ensuring that accurate data is flowing between various operating systems.
This role is based at Singapore Corporate office of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, reporting to Director, Guest Recognition in Toronto.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of a regional team of Mandarin and Arabic specking Guest Recognition Specialists
- Handling inquiries, guest support calls and office management
- Using established reports and metrics, measure the success of the day to day operations for adhering to pre-defined service standards and response times; complete audit and reporting activities as required.
- Monitor all channels of guest profile management in the region to note any trends, problems and follow up with the appropriate hotel(s). Report and escalate where appropriate to the corporate GRS team.
- Foster a positive, supportive work environment resulting in healthy Employee Engagement.
- Identify profile matches and process profile merges for all individual guest profiles in the APAC & EMEA regions. Focus will remain on an enhanced level of guest knowledge for those guests travelling to multiple hotels within the region while adhering to the Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Provide operations support to Guest Recognition Specialists, Front Office and Reservations within the region.
- Manage relationship with Hotels and support hotels in guest service-related requests as outlined by the Corporate GRS team
- Support and manage hotel scorecards and metrics and liaise with hotels to provide recommendations for improvements to maximize the guest experience.
- Moving all Guest Recognition efforts forward for hotels in the region of EMEA and APAC through training, hotel support and measurement following up with key metrics
- Streamline the use of technology to achieve better consistency and improved recognition.
- Collaboration with the corporate GRS team to identify:
- training opportunities and co-ordinate an approach with corporate GRS team
- areas of opportunity for hotel Guest Recognition Specialists as a result of feedback from the regional and central support team
Education and Experience
- Minimum Post-Secondary Diploma, Degree in Hotel and Hospitality preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience utilizing guest reservations and operations software (PMS,ORS)
- Strong background in Hotel Reservations, Front Office and Operations
- Must have worked in Middle East or Asia Pacific and well versed with the local culture
- Willingness to relocate (if required) to office location, and attend offsite training as required
- Fluent in speaking and writing English and must also speak one of the languages, Mandarin or Arabic
- Strong customer service skills and experience in representing luxury brands