Located on tranquil, tree-lined Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore provides a welcome oasis of calm in the midst of the city’s bustle. 25 minutes from the airport, our luxury hotel in Singapore is strategically located steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road, and the picturesque Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Guest Recognition Specialist (Arabic speaking)
The Guest Recognition Specialist (GRS) is responsible for maintaining and managing accurate guest profiles to support the guest experience for the APAC and EMEA region. This role is based at Singapore Corporate office of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, reporting to Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition.
The role is responsible for:
- Identifying guest profile matches and processing profile merges for individual guest profiles in the APAC & EMEA regions.
- Responding to hotel profile related ‘tickets’ in adherence to the Service Level Agreement timelines.
- Act as a support specialist to Guest Recognition Specialists, Front Office and Reservations within the region.
- Working with the Manager, Regional Guest Information and Recognition, to highlight hotel performance on Guest Recognition metrics as it relates to hotels training and support.
- Acting as a communication champion for the supported hotels for all policy and systems-related GRS activities
- Identify profile matches and process profile merges for individual guest profiles prioritizing in the APAC & EMEA regions. Focus will remain on an enhanced level of guest knowledge for those guests travelling to multiple hotels within the region, while adhering to Service Level Agreement requirement timelines.
- Provide systems integration support to hotel Guest Recognition Specialists, Front Office and Reservations within the region.
- Identify issues and areas for improvement within the GRS and its systems and escalate where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Corporate GRS Team on activities as required
- Act as a senior resource for hotel questions; document and escalate profile related issues as required
- Ensure that all service levels are adhered to on a consistent basis
- Monitor various queues to ensure adequate coverage
- Communicate and support new policies and procedures for systems operation to hotels in region
- Be open and accessible for the team and support your coworkers - foster two way communication and attend engagement activities with the Corporate GRS Team at Head Office
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Hotel Reservations/Front Office experience preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience utilizing hotel guest reservation software and operations software
- Must be able to speak fluently in Arabic
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills and experience in representing luxury brands
- Self-starter, ability to manage competing priorities with minimal supervision
- Must be a strong administrator with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Willingness to relocate (if required) to office location
- Has previous working experience in Asia Pacific or Middle East and is well versed with the cultures and it’s interpretation/nuances within hospitality specifically as it relates to individual naming conventions and character spelling